Thursday, March 28, 2013

Glam Fever currency


In the interest of research (what a rationalization!) I bought $5 worth of both coins and diamonds. Now that I have played a while I find that is not going to be enough, and I should not have paid for coins at all. I can earn them "working" playing the concentration game to get what else I needed. 

When you go to the special offers page you will see that there are no offers that allow you to earn diamonds. Watching the videos is the easiest, but you get very little coins. I took about a half hour to do a survey and got a couple thousand coins.

The offer for a domain name worked best for me. It was something I would have bought anyway, and I got a lot of coins.

I saw an offer from a well-known audio book site (audible.com, a division of amazon.com) for 26000 coins. This is a good deal, but you should check to see if it is appropriate for you. I cannot use this since I already use the service. (BTW I love audible. I purchase audiobooks and listen to them on my ipod nano while walking, driving, gardening and doing other chores.)

Seems like the offers change every day. You may find one that is right for you.

Never use diamonds to buy more fever. Diamonds are hard to earn. This is a very bad deal. Just leave the challenge. You will have to start again once your fever recharges, but you will be ahead in the long run.

I'm only use coins to buy clothes now. Yes the diamond ones are cuter, but unless you want to spend a lot of money on the game... Earning coins is much easier than earning diamonds. If you are going to buy anything, buy diamonds, not coins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If appropriate, you comment will appear soon. All comments are viewed before posting. There has been several phishing scammers placing links in comments and tricking Stardoll members. To be safe, never click on a link provided in a blog comment.