Thursday, March 28, 2013

Glam Fever games


These are three in-app games that you spend most of your time playing.

1-
"Working" is a concentration game that involves flipping cards to pair items. This is how you earn coins, and occasionally awards and diamonds. The items on the cards correlate to the equipment you bought. The concentration game is available in 4 career paths that take place in 4 different locations in the city. More about careers later.

Tip: To help you keep track of the cards you flipped and did not match you may want to use a paper and pencil. 

Tip: To earn the most each time you play, make sure to match the 4x and 2x cards before you match all the items. 

2-

“Flirting” is a cute shooting game that involves a tiny bow and arrow and a tricky winged heart racing around the screen. I am not good at arcade shooting games, but this is what I have learned from flirting:

Go to the disco and then choose the room. Go thru the list of guys and decide which one you want. I like to vary the type. I don't think the occupation is important but it might be that the higher glam ones have nicer bonuses. I think it is random, but you can let me know what you think.

If you want to be picky, just go back, enter the room again and there will be a fresh list of guys. Select on and this will open the "Flirting" game.

When playing, try to be patient. That little heart is harder to hit when it is far away on on the side. Wait and it will come right over your arrow. I get over-anxious so I try to calm down and focus. If you miss, you will lose chances, which are linked to how much fever your doll has. Miss too many times and you will run out of chances. Sometimes I will get an offer to watch a video to get another chance. That is very helpful. If instead I get an offer to buy fever, I leave the game. Diamonds are valuable and hard to earn. You will need them for other things. Don't throw one away to get one more chance. Just leave the game, wait two hours for your fever to recharge and try again.

You will want to get admirers. They increase your glam and you can earn helpful bonuses and gifts by "Dating" them.

3-

“Dating” involves a logic puzzle with colored hearts. 

I thought I would share how I play the date game. This is tricky because it can cost you a lot of fever. Make sure your fever level is full when you accept a date or make a date.

When an admirer has a bonus I want to earn. I buy the most expensive date I can buy for coins, because I can earn the most points (5) at once. This is my strategy to play the heart logic game when there are 8 hearts. Make a wild guess the first time. Use any four hearts and put them into the tray in any order. Press "Go."

After you see the results, think carefully. Remember to look at the results at the right of the guess. The game will display a set of pink rings above the results, which can be confusing, but ignore those, that is for the next round.
If a ring is pink, that means there is a wrong heart. If a ring is blue, that means you have a right color but in the wrong placement, and a gold ring means that you have the right color in the right spot. That will also be obvious because the game will place the correct heart in the next tray and it will have a gold outline.

If I get 3 blue rings and a pink one I keep playing with the same four hearts. I place each one above and one to the right of the previous try. The last heart I place first. This way I can methodically try each slot and easily keep track. I can do this two more times if I need to, but my result will be that I will have 3 correct within those turns and I will then know which one is not the right one. I swap in the other colored hearts until I win. (You will have enough turns to do this if you play methodically.)

If I get 2 blue rings, then I select 2 from the first tray and make sure to put them in the next slot to the right from their original positions. Then I put 2 unused hearts in with them. Then I submit. This has a variety of outcomes. The best is if you are lucky, you will get all blue rings. But all pink rings is lucky too, because then you will know that all these heart colors are not in the final solution.

There is more to think about, but this is a start. This is a logic puzzle, so try to figure out the logic instead of randomly guessing each time. Make sure never to place the same color in the same place more than once. Double check for that before you submit. This game helps you use reason to solve problems. Think hard and clearly and you will be a winner.

2 comments:

  1. How can I make my avatar black? I am black and really want a black avatar as well. Please help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. Go to the Beauty Parlor. It says "My Look" and chose the second icon which looks like a face. You can change face shape here. Along the bottom are little round pots of color. The one on the far right is the darkest. Click on that and your doll will display the new skin tone. Make sure to save to keep it.

      Delete

If appropriate, you comment will appear soon. All comments are viewed before posting. There has been several phishing scammers placing links in comments and tricking Stardoll members. To be safe, never click on a link provided in a blog comment.