Thursday, March 28, 2013

Glam Fever - Tips for new players


When you first set up your doll, you get to pick face shape, features, hair, hair color, eyes, eye color, makeup, eyebrows and lip shape for free. Make sure you go thru all choices. I did not notice the scroll bar for choices for lips, eyebrows, etc. so I wound up the default.

Changing all features will cost after initial set-up, so make sure you like your look before you save it. The doll is cute, but there are not as many options as with Stardoll.

My main doll is madmadeleine
You can see my collection of items I earned playing Glam Fever in my penthouse on the right side.

I have more tips and discussions at my club Double_Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment

If appropriate, you comment will appear soon. All comments are viewed before posting. There has been several phishing scammers placing links in comments and tricking Stardoll members. To be safe, never click on a link provided in a blog comment.